Saturday, July 21, 2007

kicker bees!

Silly me...I uploaded all these fun pictures, but never got around to adding text and posting the blog. So... Here I am with some of my summer camp buddies. Every Friday we play Staff vs. Students kickball. The Staff decided to go "hardcore" and we made team shirts. I have to take a little credit for coming up with the team name-we decided on the color yellow, so I suggested (jokingly) to be called the "Killer Bees". Of course that wouldn't be appropriate for a school setting, so I thought, "this is kickball, so how about we are called the "KICKER Bees". and the name stuck!!
Here I am with my friend, Rebecca, one of the Junior Counselors and a former Mt. Helix Academy student. (lots of former students come back to work summer camp-it's really cool)
The team lined up and ready!
"Captain for the day" Ms. Karen (front desk/office/pretty much a little of everything), me, Jessica (jr. counselor), Rebecca (jr. counselor), and Kate (3rd grade teacher).
My Summer buddies Rebecca and Kate. We had lots of fun times playing computer games, watching movies, goofing around, and getting smarter by looking up fun facts on wikipedia. Summer is fun!!
needless to say, kickball games are definitely fun (Even more so with our fancy outfits). However, we have yet to win, or even come close to winning, a game. oh well!! we still laugh a lot and have fun :)

No comments: