Hello all. After a few exciting weekends of Chargers mania-I am a little behind on my blogs. So here's an update of the past 2 weekends:
Last weekend, Forrest and Karin were in town for a friend's birthday. They were kind enough to come down early so we could hang. We chatted and watched some football, then took them to our new favorite burger joint, Burger Lounge.
Here are the boys sharing a drink or spitting at each other with their straws-can't really tell.
Karin and I-I had fun talking to Karin about the upcoming wedding and all the plans. It made me excited, thinking about how much fun our wedding was, but also glad it is all over with and I can just enjoy being married!
On Friday we had a Charger dress up day at school. It was really fun and got me super pumped for Sunday's game!!
Later Friday night we went to visit our friends Kristen and Kyle who just had a little baby girl named Amber.
Kristen and Kyle are the first of our married couples Bible study to have a baby. Who's gonna be next?
On Saturday we went to the grand opening party for a new gym that Ernie just joined called Throwdown. It is an MMA gym run by a UFC fighter, Dean Lister, with all sorts of martial arts classes, yoga, cross fit, etc. It it really cool. They even have their own octagon. On Saturday they showed the UFC fights and had fighter and some other celebrities there. Ernie was excited to see Bas Rutten, a former IFL coach turned announcer.
Sunday we watched the Chargers lose to the Patriots, which made me really upset-but who can complain about that season? We really improved a lot, and I'm proud of our team!!
3 comments:
I agree - and I had to watch my Packers lose to the Giants, which never should've happened! But, like you said, who could complain about the season, as nobody thought they would do ANYthing at first. :O]
I'm glad you have a better attitude about the loss. I'm still depressed. But I am really glad you had Chargers dress up day at school! I think I'm the only person in MS that not only ownes a Chargers jersey, but wears it every sunday! :)
Post a Comment