Well, this blog is way late-so hopefully I can remember everything I was planning to write.
I was invited to Karin's (Forrest's future wife) bachelorette party. Lucky for me it was in San Diego, so I didn't have to drive far. It was the same weekend as the boys bachelor party, so it worked well for us Spoelhofs. We stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel in downtown. Karin was a great sport and made the weekend very fun. I got to meet her friends too which was awesome-and now I am looking forward to seeing them all again at the wedding.
The following weekend I flew home to visit Katey for her first art show. Check out her page for pictures and a cool review. I also got a new haircut from her friend-yeah!
When I returned on Sunday their was a package waiting for us-and what could it be? Our Brasilian Easter Eggs from Bill and Sue-yeah!!
This is what they look like inside-they are filled with miniature versions of the big egg. I'm still working on mine, but Ernie finished his a few days later.
The weekend after that was a cool workshop from Mestre Cabeça. It was really fun and we learned some new things other than capoeira this time around.
No comments:
Post a Comment