Forrest and Karin are married!!
Since Ernie was in the wedding party we went up early for the rehearsal dinner with Ben and Renato. Here are the ladies getting ready for the practice run through.
After the rehearsal on Thursday night we stayed up for the weekend in Orange County. On Friday we went out to lunch at a cool spot near Forrest and Karin's apartment. Here are the PACA boys with Mr. Duncan.
Saturday was the big day. Ernie met up with the wedding party early so I went to get my nails done at the Irvine Spectrum with Bre (her husband was in the wedding party too). Here I am with Phil and Ken-I miss those guys.
We went outside for the ceremony-it was freezing, but luckily we sat next to the one and only space heater!!
The ceremony was really pretty, but I didn't get a lot of great pictures because I was sort of sitting at a downward slope and this guy's bald head and another guys head are in all my pictures. But this one turned out nice-"I now present Mr. and Mrs. Duncan"
Don't forget to check out 2 new blogs a little farther down :)
















No comments:
Post a Comment