Jess and JT invited us to Disneyland! Jess had some tickets because her class was asked to go to California Adventures for the OFFICIAL opening of the new Toy Story ride. cool!
We decided not to wait in the 90 minute line for Toy Story since all the other lines were only 10 minutes tops. We went on our all favorites at California Adventures first: California Screamin', Tower of Terror, etc. Here I am with Wall-e. I haven't seen his movie yet, but I know he is a big star, so I waited in a very long line to take this picture with him.
Ernie and I took a picture at the same spot as one we took when we got engaged! Still as happy as we were then :)
Our favorite ride was the Buzz Lightyear ride. This was our first time on it and we loved it so much we went 4 times in a row! JT introduced us to this really cool show at the Horseshoe Corral.


No comments:
Post a Comment