Thursday, December 04, 2008

New Kids on the Block

We kicked off our holiday season with a little trip down POP-memory lane: The New Kids on the Block concert in LA!!
Bethany and Bekah made our awesome shirts you see here. This is us doing our NKOTB dance moves...well, our attempts. Not only were we really excited for the show-but also for the sister time together!
Jess and I anxiously waiting for the boys We definitely had the best outfits there. I guess I should have guessed that LA would be all glammed up, but I thought more people would make costumes. Oh well, it made us stand out!
From the moment the show started to the very end, those New Kids did not disappoint. It was incredible. They played new, they played old, and even some solo hits from Jordan and Joey. Here are the boys doing their pose off for "Click, Click, Click." Right after that we sang happy 40th birthday to Jonathan (yep, he's 40!).
Slowin' it down for the ladies with "Please don't go girl"
This show is awesome!! But we hope they play our favorite: Step by Step
We had to wait until the encore, but they didn't disappoint: If these guys do another show I will definitely be there. It was so awesome. It reminded me of the dance montage my friends and I choreographed in high school for Pondy camp and then our High School rally. If only someone could get a hold of that video...

No comments: