Sunday, March 08, 2009

I turn 28!

This week I celebrated my 28th birthday! I had a wonderful day on March 4th. It started with a present from Ernie - beading materials and a beading book to start a new hobby! At work we had a little breakfast party and the kids sang to me and the day was filled with lots of birthday wishes. Later that night I went to capoeira for a birthday roda.
I was SO tired afterwards, but I had an amazing time!

Saturday, Ernie surprised me with a trip to the Wild Animal Park with Jess and JT!!

It was such a great day to be there. We could see for miles-look at that view.
It was so much fun to spend time with Jess and JT (and little boy Ayers). After a few hours at the park we went to Old Town for dinner. Forrest and Karin met us there!!
Of course I had to have my annual birthday margarita and eat too many chips :)
The rest of my family surprised us and showed up too!! My mom, dad, Bethany and Bekah joined us for dinner-It was fantastic. Then we all went to Golden Spoon for dessert.

Mom, Pop, Bethany and Bekah stayed in San Diego for the night and we went to church and had birthday lunch at Panera. It was an amazing weekend filled with so much love and fun. Thanks everyone for making my birthday so special. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Rachel!!! Sorry I missed it! love, annie