Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Boston bound

I was asked to go on my school's 5th grade Boston trip next week! I have never been to Boston before so I am really excited. One of the 5th grade teachers was injured over the weekend, so I will be going in her place. I have also been teaching all her classes this week. It has been a great experience but has come at a very busy time. Isn't that usually how things go? I have a capoeira performance tomorrow which we've been rehearsing for for the last 2 weeks. (last night I didn't even get home until 10pm!!) Also, I have the constant busy-ness of school. In it all I am very blessed with all that is happening: a new nephew, an amazingly supportive husband, and now some new responsibilities at work!

Anyways, as I said, I will be in Boston next week-Monday to Friday. It is my first trip so I will be sure to take lots of pictures and write some blogs about my experiences. If I can, I'll try to blog from Boston. If not, look for some posts next weekend!!

No comments: