Saturday, May 23, 2009

Boston Day 5

Our final day of Boston started at the Science Museum. They had an exhibit about trends...I got really exited about the trolls!! The museum was really great, but as it was our final day in Boston, I was really starting to feel how tired I was! Here I am in one of the Apollo space crafts.
After the Science Museum, we went to the U.S.S. Constitution, the oldest active vessel on the seas. At full height, the mast is only one foot shorter than the Bunker Hill Monument at 251 feet!
I like big guns!
We found a great local deli, got sandwiches, and had lunch in the park. It was so beautiful and peaceful. A great way to end the trip.
After lunch we walked around the local area. we found this great place that had made planters out of their Boston Marathon shoes. SO COOL!!
Although I am exhausted, the Boston trip was amazing and I am so grateful for the opportunity to go. The parents and students were amazing. It was hard being there without Ernie, because we love to travel together...but it has made me excited for more great adventure in the United States to come!

1 comment:

coryandannie said...

Wow! You did soooo much! NO wonder you are tired! I have never been to Boston but I do hope to go!