Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Another reason why I love my husband so much...

 













Oh let me count the ways...There are so many reasons I am so in love with my husband, but a nice reminder never hurts. I was reminded just last week after coming home from a long day of work. I was surprised with a fun "staycation" weekend planned!! Ernie booked us a hotel downtown so we could "get away" and pretend like we were out of town. (and pretend we did!!) We enjoyed walking around downtown--lots of walking, eating food--lots of food, and lounging by the pool. Our room even had HBO so we caught up on some movie watching. It was such a great way to spend time together and get away from everything but the two of us. I always feel blessed to live in this city, but it was so great to really take advantage of it!!

No comments: