Sunday, May 15, 2011

Teacher Appreciation

I obviously don't teach for the gifts, but one time a year during Teacher Appreciation Week, it sure is nice to get them. I had some really creative parents in charge. They planned a theme day for each day. Monday was a real herb garden with handmade flowers from the students.



Tuesday was favorite snack day. I think I'll rename it chocolate extravaganza day. Here are pictures of my stash in my pantry:

Wednesday was office supplies, but I left them at work and didn't get a picture. The students know that my favorite color is purple, so I got purple post-its, purple binder clips, purple paper clips, stickers, glue, white out, and more!


Thursday was flowers
Friday was gift cards. I took Friday off, but the kids told me about it. I can't wait to see what is waiting for me on Monday!!

No comments: