My parents decided last year to host a week of "Family Camp" at their house each summer. Luckily, I had the summer off and was glad to come home for a week of family fun. A new addition to camp this year was that each couple was in charge of a meal. Tuesday was Bethany and Mike, Wednesday was Bekah and Ashkon, Thursday was Mom and Pop, and Friday was myself and Ernie. Here are some pictures from my camera - I know my mom took more, so I'll add them later!
Bethany and Mike start off the week with a ball game inspired feast to eat while we watch the Giants game.
Go Giants!
The first of many stages as we make cake pops and cake balls for the shower
Crumbling cake is fun! But someone was sneaking bites!!
Bekah and Ashkon's BBQ chicken salad
Mini golf!! I got one hole in one and I think 3rd place overall.
Soon we will own a house just like this one! well, not at all like this one actually, but a house!!
Bekah and Ashkon's dessert feast - crepes, fruit, ice cream and more!!
more cake pop fun!
Bethany asked my dad to baptize her! So cool to be there!!
We followed up the baptism with a Spoelhof cooked Mexican fiesta
Mom and Bekah found our old softball jackets from WAY back in the day. GO STOMPERS!!
Ernie asked Bethany some great questions and got her talking and sharing her testimony after dinner! So cool!! It was nice to hear her story and have some friendly family time before the Spoelhofs annihilated in Pictionary. To be fair, it was a REALLY close game between a few couples. My parents for one have some freaky ESP going on after 35 years of marriage!!




No comments:
Post a Comment