![]() |
| Day 1: Side part braid |
![]() |
| Day 2: Front and side part braids |
![]() |
| Day 3: Punk bun with braids (inspired by Gwen Stefani) L side view |
![]() |
| Front view |
![]() |
| R side view |
![]() |
| Day 4: side braid with flowers find it here |
| Day 5: Headband braid with headband (idea from pinterest, although it doesn't look like it) |
| Day 6: My personal all-time fav - French Braids |
| back view - don't be hating on my messed up part :) |
![]() |
| Day 7: French braid to side pony |
I know people do these types of things all the time, especially bloggers. So I thought I would try my own 30 Day Challenge. Mine is dedicated to hair, specifically hair styles, because before I was a mom, I was just a gal who loved to wear my hair different and enjoyed putting together fun outfits. Outfits are out - to much work right now for a nursing new mom. So I decided to do hair. I went on Pinterest for a little inspiration (check out my Board called "The Hair Project" if you are interested). Here is my first week dedicated to my all time favorite hair style - The Braid!







1 comment:
I am so jealous of your skill!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE braids!!! How did you do the Gwen Stefanie braid bun thing? I am also jealous you can do the french braid pigtails by yourself!! Mom helps me out with that and my girlfriends and II do them on each other when we are at the lake. I would give my left arm to be able to do them myself (although then I would be able to do them :D).
Post a Comment