I have been so excited for the fall season. I love holidays, and I'm so excited to share the holiday spirit with Elliana. We have been having some fun with our friends at the Pumpkin Patch and we even went to a corn maze!
Here are some pictures from our family trip to Peltzer Farms
Did you notice our attire? Not very fall like. The temperatures have still been very high, so we spent a lot of time in the shade.
Later in the week the moms and babies visited the farm again:
This weekend we joined our friends on a visit to a corn maze. It is the largest corn maze in Southern California. You can check it out here. I was a little nervous about the maze because I get pretty claustrophobic if I can't see the exit. However, this maze had a fun trivia map that kept my mind off the "maziness" of the maze. We each chose a different map category, which proved to be a good idea for when we didn't know a particular question. I chose American History, Ernie chose sports, and our friends chose stars. Each time you made it to a check point, you would read and answer the trivia question on your map and the correct answer would tell you to go Right or Left. We did pretty well and only got lost 2 times.
![]() |
| I thought overalls were appropriate for the occasion. |
![]() |
| Finally some Fall weather! |
| Ellie meets a real horse! |
Now that we have had some Fall fun, I just need to decorate and carve a pumpkin!!












1 comment:
Love all the pictures!! And love you guys too. :)
Post a Comment