
i really should be better about updating by event, rather than doing a million

things at once...but "Oh well", i say for now.
so update #3 is my taekwondo school had a tournament and I got to judge the kids and participate in the adult events.

Judging definitely is not one of my favorite things. Especially for the little kids. they are trying so hard and you don't want to give them a bad score...but then at the same time you have to reward the kids that really do a good job.
but it was over quick-the kids got their medals, everyone was happy, and then it was on to the adult events. I participated in forms, weapons, and sparring.

here's how I did:
Forms : 1st place

Weapons : 2nd place
i think i may have tied for first but i forgot a kiyap, and was therefore deducted one point by each of the judges.

Sparring: 3rd
i was disappointed in my performance...but hey, you can't win them all. just means i need to practice more.
1 comment:
I love your updates. I love your blog and I think you should do it all the time :)
Post a Comment