I was speechless!
Ernie had prepared a spread of pizza, homemade salad, chips, and soda (all our favorites). His original plan had even been to cook chicken, but he couldn't get ahold of the recipie in time (I had no complaints considering I love pizza).
Icing on the cake was the beautiful diplay of roses waiting on the table.
(sorry about the blury pics...all of a sudden i can't seem to get ernie's camera to work properly. all of our gagets are starting to malfunction-boo!)
I think I'll have to wait until my beautiful roses are no more to write a work update. as of now, I just want to enjoy the roses, my husband, and the weekend. no thoughts of work.
1 comment:
What a FABULOUS suprise! Looks like you snagged yourself a winner with ol' Ernold. I'm really happy to see you doing so well, Rach. I love ya babe! I miss you like crazy :D
Post a Comment