Sunday, February 11, 2007

"Lazy Sunday" Spoelhof style

Lazy Sunday, wake up in the late mornin’

Shake my hubby, make him stop! cuz he’s snorin’

Hello?

What up Rach?

Yo Ernie, wake up

You thinking what I’m thinkin?

BOOT CAMP…let’s get up!

Man it’s happenin’

Yep, it’s happenin’

But first my hunger pains are rumblin’ like a quake

Let’s go to the kitchen and mack on toast and eggs

No doubt we got all da bomb spreads for the delight of my belly

I love peanut butter like Jay-z loves Beyonce’s jelly

Two, no six, no twelve, BAKERS DOZEN

You know I love puttin eggs on my PB toast, cousin

Yo, it’s time for class

Liberty Station, dude

I looked up the directions and found the dopest route

I’m a guy, don’t need ‘em

But maybe keep ‘em for you

Women always get lost

True that

DOUBLE TRUE

Rosecrans and Dewey

Step on it, we’re off

What you wanna do, my wife?

COFFEE STOP for Rachel Spoelhof

It’s the BOOT (what?)

CAMP at the Rock Church

Yes, the BOOT (what?)

CAMP at the Rock CHurch

We love that BOOT (what?)

CAMP at the Rock CHurch

bring yo Bible to that BOOT (what?)

camp at the Rock church

Yo, stop at the coffee place

I need that caffeine

Got’s to start the day with green tea

Yeah you know what I mean

Don’t want to be late cuz they’ll start to get suspicious

but Green tea with milk and splenda equals CRAZY DELICIOUS!

Get Ernie’s wallet, yo I’m paying with plastic

Really, no one carries cash, debit cards are fantastic

It’s all about the VISA card, heey

Put a straw in the cup and I’m sippin’ like Dre

Roll up to the center

Don’t check in cuz we’re late

You can call us the White Rabbit

From the way we’re rushin to our date

Now parked in our seats

Small group Q and A’s how we begin

Introduced ourselves around then we settled right in

Today’s about the Bema Seat, judgment for Christ’s kids

Learning how to live our life for when we sit in front of Him

Now quiet in the room - pen, binders, Bibles out

We’re gonna get in deep see what this judgment’s all about

in the BOOT (what?)

Camp at the Rock Church

Yes, the Boot (what?)

Camp at the Rock church

We love the Boot (what?)

Camp at the Rock church

Join us Sundays at the Boot (what?)

Camp at the Rock church

4 comments:

sage said...

rks annual reunions sound like the best thing ever! oh, the things we would do if we were all independently wealthy....

Anonymous said...

ok...am i hallucinating or were you just freestyling about Sunday.....Rach, you are the COOOOLEST!!!!

sage said...

who else do we know who could put together a whole free style like that? :)

I am hoping to go to Jackson State and study Poli-Sci/Int'l Relations. We'll see how it goes...

Plan B: alpaca farm in New Zealand with the Shockeys and the Spoelhofs.

Nate, Katey & Gabriel said...

ok, here's the deal....i have set up a Blog for RKS...only for posting funny, random pictures, videos or thoughts. We'll start each posting with "______ of the Day" i sent you an email inviting you to be an author. i set up a yahoo account for us for it: rks4life@yahoo.com

email me privately for all the password info....

here's the link:
http://wutangnavechunk.blogspot.com/