I'VE HAD IT WITH FOOD-BORN ILLNESSES. what the heck? So I eat spinach EVERY day (pretty much) then it turns out spinach is bad and is spreading a nation-wide outbreak of e coli. GREAT!!!! So I stop eating spinach. Watching my every ache and pain wondering if I had it. Then a few weeks later, Ernie and I went for Jamba Juice. I ALWAYS get smoothies with strawberries...yum! TOO BAD JAMBA JUICE SMOOTHIES IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA WERE RECALLED FOR SPREADING LISTERIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was so convinced I had it this time that I made a doctor's appointment to get the antibiotics. WAIIIIIT...it gets better. So then bird flu is back and chicken is being recalled. ok, ok, I think, I can do without meat. I tell Ernie, "I think we are going to have to become Vegans." "But it's in the vegetables and fruit too," he says. RIGHT. (arrrg.) ok, so maybe you think this is over? NOPE. just a
few days ago I got my first EVER bar of Cadbury chocolate. (ernie's favorite, but i'm more of a junior mints person myself) I decided to jump on the whole "dark chocolate is healthy" bandwagon and get myself some, and the cadbury just happened to be on sale. guess what I saw on the internet yesterday?? you guessed it! Salmonila in the cadbury chocolate.
NO! I'm still NOT DONE. we are watching the news today...MOLD IN THE PEANUT BUTTER, which I eat EVERY DAY. WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO???????????????????
I am currently on a air diet. I was going to say water and bread, but I'm sure they are contaminated too.
No comments:
Post a Comment