well, hopefully I can remember all the way back to last weekend. The pictures should help.
went to COSTCO to get passport photos taken. I need a new passport with my new name and Ernie needs to renew his Brasilian passport for our trip to Brasil. While we were there I decided it was time for some new socks (all mine have holes in the toes). Couldn't pass up these rainbow colored ones. Had some fun with them this week matching them with my outfits.
Here we are trying out some looks for our passports.
Too bad we had to settle on a more "classic" look.
Ernie decided to go with a more authentic Brasilian look for his (you aren't allowed to smile in brasil so he says)
yeah, so I know there were some other things that happened, but I don't remember. guess I need to be better about blogging right after things happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment