On Monday I got my car back!!! (over a month after it was stolen). The people at the Collision Center did a really nice job fixing it up and even returned it to me better than before. The inside is all clean and vacuumed, and the outside is sparkle-y-clean (well as sparkle-y clean as you can get a 13yr old oxidizing paint job). The headlights are super-bright now (something that was needing to be fixed). Even some of my belongings were still in the car! Well, they still took the big things-ipod converter, phone charger, tire pressure gauge, gym bag, cool rear-view mirror accessory from Berkeley...but got to think positive right??!!
In honor of my car's return I've "pimped" it a little. Here's my new license plate frame/SECURITY system:
And the most important....a name. I have decided to call the car M.A.C. after the song "Return of the Mac" by Mark Morrison.
I thought it would be fitting since my car has "returned" to me. And M.A.C. will stand for "my awesome car"

1 comment:
I'm so glad you have your car back. And yes, it's a good thing you finally named your car.... every car needs an identity! M.A.C. is a great name.
Post a Comment