I'm too tired to write much, so these pictures of my first day will have to do for now:
My first day outfit. I had to take it myself this year because I wasn't ready when Ernie left for work.
Classroom desks:
My desk. Papers everywhere to remind me what I have to do the first day.
Bulletin boards:
Calendar
Giraffes! Each year I ask the kids to look around the room and try to figure out something about me. Well, the thing is that I LOVE giraffes. I have collected some over the years, and the cool thing is that my family and teacher friends know that I love giraffes and they often get me different giraffes to decorate my room. After the kids guess that I love giraffes, we play "how many giraffes does Mrs. Spoelhof have?" I have 13!
I also love stars, so my decorating theme was stars.
That's all for now. I'm tired and need to rest for Day 2.
1 comment:
rachel!! Your room looks amazing. Good job, teacher : )
Post a Comment