Sorry I've missed a few months. Things have been a little out of whack. The nice thing about blogging is I can put up a few pictures of the good times, while brushing the real (or not so good things) under the rug. Perhaps sometime I will be truly honest, but for now, you can enjoy some more pictures of the good times.
Here are some highlights: Getting to "meet" a cheetah at Safari Park (formerly Wild Animal Park)
It wouldn't be a trip to see animals without a visit to my favorites: giraffes!
| 100 years of Aviation Celebration |
We watched from Spanish Landing across the street from Terminal 2 of the airport. I made a fun video and put it up on my facebook page.
Our first brown rice flour pizza.
I found a blended flour recipe online made with rice flour, potato starch, tapioca flour and xanthan gum
Oh...and I turned 30. But I guess that warrants its own post.
No comments:
Post a Comment